The Introduction Of The New Phase Of The Capital Market Support Program Took Place - Business Morning
On April 27, the presentation of the new phase of the Capital Market Support Program took place. The first phase of the program was dedicated to researching the potential of Georgian capital markets and the barriers that prevent companies from accessing capital markets. The next phase of the program will be dedicated to receiving applications from those wishing to participate in the co-financing scheme and the implementation of the educational scheme.
- Catarina Bjorlin Hansen – Director, Regional Head Caucasus (EBRD)
- Alex Pivovarsky – Director, Capital & Financial Markets Development (EBRD)
- Rada Tomova – Regional Lead Eastern Europe & Caucasus, Capital & Financial Markets Development (EBRD)
- Domenik Papenheim – Team leader Economic Development and Market Opportunities, Budget Support Coordination, EU Delegation to Georgia
- Irakli Nadareishvili – Deputy minister of economy and sustainable development of Georgia
- Nikoloz Gagua - Member of the Board of the National Bank of Georgia, Vice-Governor
- Otar Sharikadze – Managing Director, Galt & Taggart
- Zurab Lalazashvili – Managing Partner, BDO Georgia.